Enphase’s seventh-generation microinverters are powered by our unique software-defined architecture, offering an efficient design with a single hardware SKU worldwide. The IQ 7 Micro series produces 4% more power, and is 19% lighter and 17% smaller than the IQ 6 series.
The IQ 7 continues to offer the same ease of installation with revolutionary 2-wire cabling. It also leverages semiconductor integration for higher reliability and better economies of scale. With the IQ 7 series, we also introduce the Enphase IQ 7X, a 320-watt, high-power microinverter built for 96-cell modules.
The smart-grid ready Enphase IQ 7 Microinverter series is built on the seventh-generation platform and achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics. Its polymeric enclosure and revolutionary cabling system simplify installation.
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell, 72-cell* and 96-cell** modules
- Max Output Power: 250 VA (IQ 7) or 295 VA (IQ 7+) or 320 VA (IQ 7X)
- Recommended PV module input power: 235-350+ W (IQ 7) or 235-440+ W (IQ 7+) or 320-460+ W (IQ 7X)
- MPPT Range: 27V – 37V (IQ 7), 27V – 45V (IQ 7+), 51V – 64V (IQ 7X)
- 97.5% CEC Efficiency**
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others
- Download the IQ 7 / IQ 7+ Data Sheet |
- Download the IQ 7X Data Sheet |
* The IQ 7+ Micro is required to support 72-cell modules
** The IQ 7X Micro is required to support 96-cell modules