Overall privacy statement We take your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the Web site that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated directly by us.
- What information do we collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services. Several of the services and features that we offer on our sites require you to provide us with information. We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number when you provide it to us. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us.
- What is our practice regarding cookies?
- How do we use the information? We use the information we gather for four general purposes:
- To customize the content you see;
- To enhance the user experience in our sites. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you;
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic communications to you;
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- How do we share the information you provide?
At present, we do not share any information provided by you with any third parties, with the exception of persons or entities who may provide various services to DSD Business Systems, including, without limitations, accountants, attorneys, information technology specialists, and other similar professional service providers. In no event will the information provided by you be given, sold, leased, licensed or otherwise transferred to third parties for the purpose of delivering, sending or providing to you any form of advertising or solicitation of goods or services by said third parties.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first on this page of our website. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our site that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement.
- Privacy of children
None of the pages within our website is directed to children under the age of 18.